The GB gas market is continuously evolving and becoming increasingly complex. With so many changes such as the Price Cap, Unidentified Gas, Central Switching and many other Code and Licence Changes, it can be difficult to maintain revenues, profitability and compliance.
Our industry experts can help you manage and respond to these pressures, drawing on their combined experience delivering excellence in the GB gas market.
We can provide detailed advice and support to your business in areas such as:
- Market Arrangements – how the nomination, allocation and reconciliation processes work (AQs, meter readings, Unidentified Gas) and what it all means for your business
- Market Governance – the structure of the Licence and Codes and how to ensure that you are compliant
- Performance – the performance arrangements and how changes could impact your company financially
- Industry Costs – the key industry charges, how they are calculated and how they can be forecast and validated
- Industry Change – how the Code Modification process works and how best to monitor, engage with and manage it
We are experts in the electricity and gas energy market arrangements and have a proven track record of enabling our clients throughout the UK to deliver their strategic goals. Our clients trust us to deliver and value our flexible, collaborative and benefits driven approach.