The GB gas market is complex, with many rules and processes required to maintain it. There are multiple parties that work within the market, which creates further complexity. Our consultants have worked for different parties in the GB gas market for multiple years and can make your business better, by providing advice on:
- Market Arrangements – how the allocation and reconciliation process works (AQs, meter readings, Unidentified Gas) and what it all means for your business
- Governance – the structure of the Licence and Codes and how to ensure that you are compliant
- Performance – the performance arrangements and how they could change to better manage risk
- Charges – the key industry charges, how they are calculated and how they can be validated
- Change – how the change process works and how best to engage with it
We have a proven delivery track record in providing gas advice and are experts in the electricity and gas market arrangements. Our consultants have many years of industry experience and our collective pool of expertise enables us to deliver exceptional value to our clients. Our clients trust us to deliver and value our flexible, collaborative and benefits driven approach.