Our information service practitioners possess a thorough understanding of the Energy Market Arrangements for electricity and gas, allowing them to comprehend requirements quickly and reliably.
Highly Skilled Individuals
Our IS team consists of 10 highly skilled individuals who work together to create amazing products and solutions. We have a diverse group of highly experienced professionals, including testers, developers, software architects, and project managers. Our testers ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards, our developers bring our products to life with their coding expertise, and our project managers keep everything running smoothly. With our team’s combined talents, we are able to create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our client.
Improved Customer Service and a Competitive Edge
Our extensive knowledge of the electricity energy markets underpins our development approach which enables the rapid creation of loading, processing, and reporting applications that convert complicated industry data into valuable business information, resulting in operational efficiencies, strong financial controls, improved customer service, and a competitive edge.
Remarkable Track Record
Our team has a remarkable track record and is trusted to deliver projects on time, having succeeded where many larger development houses have failed.
Our delivered projects include:
- Invoicing system covering the Capacity Market (CM) and Contracts for Difference (CfD)
- large settlement systems that clear billions of pounds per year,
- multiple market monitoring and assurance systems,
- and a best-in-class commercially available D95 exception management solution that ensures prompt resolution of exceptions in the non-half hourly electricity arrangements.
- Delivering support across multiple established utility clients.
Moreover, we provide many smaller applications to support operational efficiencies, service enhancements, financial controls, and detailed consultancy-based analyses and investigations. Our applications are offered as products or through software as a service (SaaS), and we provide customised support and maintenance arrangements as required.