Engage Consulting Limited is an independent and highly experienced consultancy firm that has been providing specialist advisory and project management services, since 2000, in the energy sector.
IIP Invest In People Gold Accreditation
Engage is run by two of the founding directors John Peters, Managing Director, and Richard Cullen, Practice Director. Engage Consulting has active CSR and environmental policy, and are proud to have been awarded the IIP Invest In People Gold Accreditation.
At Engage Consulting, our clients trust us to deliver and value our flexible and collaborative approach in meeting their policy or commercial ambitions within a complex and evolving energy landscape that is focused on delivering Net Zero, affordable energy to consumers.
Our expertise is rooted in the Energy Market Arrangements and seeks to leverage value for clients based on that foundation in a wide range of areas, including
- Market Wide Half-hourly Settlement (MHHS)
- Compliance & Performance Assurance
- Evolving and Optimising to the Future Supplier Model
- Bringing About Demand Side Response
- Effective and Fair Bad Debt Management
- Technical Assurance for Industry Investors
- Information Services
- Allocation of Unidentified Gas Expert (AUGE)
Proven Track Record
We have a proven track record of enabling our clients throughout the UK to deliver their strategic goals, overcoming various regulatory, commercial, and technological challenges involved in bringing energy services and products to end consumers.
Our consultants and information service practitioners have many years of industry experience, making them energy sector subject matter experts. We take a collaborative, benefits-driven approach that puts our clients’ underlying objectives and desired outcomes first. We pride ourselves on our ability to work in multi-stakeholder environments, our independence, and our strong Information Services (IS) capabilities.
Engage Business Principles
- We seek excellence in all that we do
- We are honest, fair and operate with integrity
- We are always professional, polite and respectful
- We encourage and support teamwork
- We have a positive “can do” attitude
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- We value everyone’s opinion and contribution
Who We've Worked With
We have been providing services to the energy industry for over 23 years, during that time we have worked in collaboration and for a significant number of businesses and organisations.