John Peters, Managing Director of Engage Consulting, said: “Being awarded Gold is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates the extent to which we value our people. It reflects the values and culture we have, and shows that Engage Consulting is a genuinely great place to work.”
Paul Devoy, CEO of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Engage Consulting. Gold accreditation on ‘We Invest In People’ is a fantastic effort and places Engage Consulting in fine company with a host of organisations that understand the value of people.”
Investors in People is an organisation that assesses how businesses are performing against a standardised framework that encompasses employee engagement and communication, organisational culture and ways of working. Only 17% of organisations assessed attain the Gold standard.
Our assessment identified key areas where we excel and should be proud…
What to be proud of…
- Your people state that Engage Consulting is a great place to work.
- Your people love the culture, the flexibility and the work-life balance.
- Your people feel valued and rewarded, are very loyal and want Engage Consulting to succeed.
- Your values are authentic and provide an umbrella ethos to everything.
- You responded quickly and effectively to Covid-19 and have invested in technological solutions that will provide long-term benefits to staff around training, sense of belonging and communications.
- You communicate through multiple channels and give everyone ‘a voice’.
- Your services are evolving and innovative, with ideas that are valued by all.
The positive results from our survey were reinforced by feedback at interview with the Assessor. Your people confirmed a culture that incorporates openness, real support from the directors and the managers, trust, and a willingness to communicate and involve all people at all levels within the organisation.
We believe that the success of Engage begins and ends with our people. Moving from Silver to Gold accreditation is a natural progression and an external measure of the progress that we are making as an employer.
Our Investors in People accreditation lasts for three years, during which time we will continue to develop and improve, and make Engage an even better place to work!