Andrew is an expert in commercial and regulatory aspects of electricity distribution and helps our infrastructure networks and other clients resolve a wide range of associated issues.
- Commercial and Regulatory aspects of Electricity Distribution Networks
- New business models and the move to a distribution system operator model
- Electric Vehicles
Andrew’s recent work includes:
Andrew has extensive industry experience and has delivered a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Use of real options techniques in network planning
- Novel commercial arrangements for flexible generator connections
- EV charging.
- Overcoming barriers to community energy
Andrew has over 30 years’ experience in the electricity sector; and has played key roles in many of the major changes since privatisation, including chairing several industry groups.