Chris supports our clients to prepare for delivery of Net Zero products and services, drawing on many years’ experience in the industry.
- Net Zero transition and low carbon technologies
- Smart metering and innovation
- Development of testing and assurance schemes
- Delivery of complex change initiatives
- Stakeholder management in complex environments
- Operating models and process optimisation
- Programme and project management
Chris’s recent work includes:
- Supporting government innovation initiative programme in flexibility
- Establishing the Alternative HAN Company and services to enable energy suppliers to fulfill their smart metering obligations
- Developed testing requirements with industry and defined the assurance requirements smart metering
Chris has been delivering and working in change and transformation projects and programmes over the last 20 years; and is drawn to complex industry problems, using is experience of working in complex stakeholder environments to navigate and orchestrate a resolution path. His key development interests are low carbon technologies and innovation. Having worked in and around the Smart Metering Implementation Programme (SMIP) for the last decade, Chris is now focusing on supporting the innovation and initiatives required for energy system transition to achieve Net Zero greenhouse emissions.