Claire is an experienced ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor, and expert in the UK energy industry with a career spanning over 22 years. Focussing on industry regulation and performance assurance, leading to improved business and operational process optimisation.
- Regulatory Operations, Assurance and Compliance
- Secretariat and Governance
- Business Analysis and Process improvement
- Settlement and Imbalance
- Energy Retail
Claire’s recent work includes:
- Provision of project support and coordination
- Supported a number of smart meter related initiatives for an energy trade body
- Managed and delivered environmental scheme audits for various energy suppliers
- Managed a Secretariat and governance team for a central organisation
- Regulation Lead, responsible for providing regulatory advice and assuring compliance against industry codes for a central organisation
Claire spent a number of years supporting the development and growth of a central body on behalf of energy suppliers; and is qualified as an ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor as well as holding a APM Project Fundamentals course qualification. Claire held roles in retail operations, settlements, and regulations within Energy sector for 17 years, prior to joining Engage.