James is the methodology lead and subject matter expert as part of Engage’s role as the Allocation of Unidentified Gas Expert (AUGE), on behalf of Correla.
- Gas Settlements
- Revenue Assurance (Gas & Elec)
- Gas Shipping
- Gas & Elec Non Energy Costs
- Gas & Elec Industry Invoice Validation
- Financial Reporting
- Operational Processes
James’s previous experience includes:
Previous to Engage his more recent main roles have been;
- designing next generation of supplier software calculating gas and electricity volumes, costs and revenues.
- recovering significant sums of gas over settlement for a mid range challenger supplier
- managing processes for payment, reporting and validation of industry invoices
- playing a significant role in off shoring settlements activities
- helping design, test and implement a new gas settlement validation system as a response to Project Nexus
James has 16 years of industry experience and has spent most of career understanding the gas industry with expertise in all aspects of shipping, trading, storing and transporting gas in the UK.