Jason is recognised as one of the industry’s most established smart metering experts, due to wealth of knowledge and experience operating in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Programme and project management
- Managing complex stakeholder environments
- Regulation and Policy development
- Smart metering expert
Jason’s recent work includes:
Jason has just completed a lengthy assignment with the UK Energy Industry’s most recognised Trade Association, supporting its energy supplier members throughout the inception and life of the UK Government’s smart metering programme. His work ensured that the policy, regulatory and operational framework will enable energy suppliers to complete the smart meter rollout aligned to Government ambitions.
- Securing a number of extensions to the Radio Teleswitching arrangements, ensuring ongoing operation of space and water heating in over 1m homes across the UK.
- Establishing a set of cross-industry reporting metrics to deliver visibility of smart meter installation safety performance.
- Delivered various best practice guidance to assist energy suppliers in meeting their smart meter installation targets.
For over 13 years, Jason held roles in energy supply operations, and as a senior regulatory specialist with three of the largest energy suppliers in the UK before joining Engage Consulting.