- Energy Market Arrangements,
- Net Zero Transition
- Smart Metering
Paul’s recent work includes:
- Development and management of contract and commercial frameworks, for internal and client facing initiatives
- Lead contract and commercial negotiations with sub-contractors and end client (Government department) to establish high value consortium arrangements
- Design and implementation of process, training and supporting documentation to facilitate the expansion of partnership arrangements – Increasing the scope, capability and flexibility of Engage proposition management
- Contract and Commercial Manager for central industry organisation, taking the company from initial procurement and establishment of service providers through to self-sufficient employee driven structure
- Assessment and analysis on Net Zero initiatives and their impact on established cost drivers within the UK energy market
I spent over 5 years developing and establishing the contract and commercial structure for a central industry body, working closely with and on behalf of energy suppliers. Many of these established processes exist and are still in use today.
I’ve held roles in Energy Retail Operations, Settlements, Asset Finance and Procurement, specialising in Smart Metering rollout and commercial strategies over the last 2 years.