Tom is an expert in the UK energy market and has supported our clients across the energy landscape with business planning, technical due diligence and process optimisation priorities. He is a qualified ISO9001 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor.
- Smart Energy & Supporting Technology
- Smart Metering
- Net Zero Transition
- ISO9001 Auditing
Tom’s recently projects include:
- Led business strategy workshops for a metering solutions company to inform future planning.
- Provided technical advisory and commercial assurance services for infrastructure investors and financial services businesses.
- Performed a Commercial Lead role for a regulated co-operative of UK Energy Suppliers created to ensure all households can access smart metering.
- Delivered Warm Home Discount and Feed-in-Tariff Levelisation auditing for several Mandatory and Voluntary Licensees.
- Conducted process optimisation auditing for a Large Energy Supplier to maximise efficiency and compliance of operations.
- Provided subject matter expertise to inform a non-domestic Energy Supplier’s strategic smart metering decision making.
Tom joined Engage in 2020 having previously spent 15 years in the Energy Retail sector, where he managed customer service, customer operations, commercial and smart metering functions for Energy Suppliers.