Carlan is a Test Manager and expert in the energy and smart metering market arrangements, who has managed the testing on multiple complex information systems projects.
- Test Management
- Designing test strategies
- Producing test plans and expected results
- Conducting various levels of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements development
- Smart Metering
Carlan’s recent projects include:
- Testing of the billing system for the UK Regulatory Asset Base programme
- Managed testing of changes to UK Electricity Market Contracts for Difference billing systems
- Managed testing of changes to UK Capacity Market billing systems
Carlan joined Engage in 2010 having previously spent ten years in the Telecommunications sector and five years in the Energy sector, where he has held roles as an Operations Manager, Contracts Manager, smart metering rollout manager, managed testing for the global implementation of an HSES solution and managed testing of the billing systems for the UK energy market Capacity Market and Contracts for Difference schemes.