Deepa is a Technical Consultant and an expert business systems tester. She has over 15 years’ experience in software testing, quality assurance and automated testing across several different sectors. She is an expert in testing technically complex release changes and has extensive experience of analysing requirements and producing and executing test plans.
- Experience of analysing requirements and producing and executing test plans
- Automation testing
- Waterfall and Agile environments
- Energy and Finance sector domain knowledge
Deepa’s recent projects include:
- Testing the Government Energy Price Guarantee solution on behalf of Elexon.
- Testing changes to UK Capacity Market invoicing system for EMRS.
- Testing changes to UK Electricity Market Contracts for Difference invoicing system for EMRS.
- Researched and implemented a Test Management tool, implementing best practices.
- Researched and implemented an automated regression testing solution.
- Implemented SQL Comparison tool to further streamline regression testing.
Deepa joined Engage in 2020 having previously spent 12 years in the Finance, education, and social care sectors, where she managed testing web-based and client-server applications in both Waterfall and Agile environments and defect management.