Keith is an Experienced Developer and has delivered bespoke applications and software changes to a variety of energy companies. Keith has been responsible for the installation, configuration and support of applications for clients across the energy landscape.
- Detailed knowledge of the energy sector settlement systems
- Microsoft Software Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Development and Database Administration
- Application Support to SLA
- MS SQL Server training
Keith’s recent projects include:
- Assisting in the implementation of systems supporting the Government Energy Price Guarantee Scheme on behalf of Elexon.
- Database migrations and MS Windows Server configuration.
- Development and support for various small changes to Elexon’s settlement monitoring systems
Keith joined Engage in 2004 having previously spent over 10 years Developing and supporting applications for Local Government and a large international energy company.