Kevin has been Head of Information Services at Engage since 2015, responsible for managing the Information Services practice. He is an experienced manager and has led the development and testing of many extremely complex systems in the energy sector as well as managing the internal ICT infrastructure, support service and business operations for Engage. Kevin is also a specialist test manager and tester with extensive experience in these roles.
- Energy settlement system expertise.
- Project Management.
- Test Management.
- ICT infrastructure and support.
Kevin’s recent projects include:
- Managing a team of 11 developers, testers and support staff across multiple external and internal projects.
- Ensuring excellent delivery of all software delivery services to multiple clients, specifically:
- Managed the development, testing and support of the Government Energy Price Guarantee scheme software on behalf of ELEXON.
- Managed the development and testing to enhancements to both the Contracts for Difference and the Capacity Market invoicing systems for EMRS.
Kevin joined Engage in 2005 having previously spent 8 years in the telecommunications and finance sectors as a User Acceptance Test Lead. Kevin became Test Manager for Engage in 2013 before becoming Head of Information Services in 2015.