Shelly is an IT testing expert with over 15 years of experience delivering high quality software applications. She is postgraduate with engineering and management degrees, and an ISTQB certified tester. Shelly prides herself in her work specifically undertaking complex and challenging IT quality assurance programmes.
- Software Testing
- Agile, Scrum, JIRA and TestRail
- SQL and Data platforms
- Business Applications
Shelly’s recent projects include:
- Testing changes to UK Capacity Market invoicing system for EMRS.
- Testing changes to UK Electricity Market Contracts for Difference invoicing system for EMRS.
- Responsible for quality assurance and testing for supported applications at Elexon.
- Delivery of agile scrum testing for EMRS.
- Provided subject matter expertise to EMRS UAT in designing and executing testing across various projects.
Shelly was recruited by Engage in 2020 for her specialised skills in software testing within the Energy sector. She has led, managed, and delivered software testing projects across various domains specifically in energy, utility, and healthcare sectors.