With his early roots in military systems design and ergonomics, later developing SCADA / factory automation software, W has multi-industry exposure and experience in software development and integration.
Having led development of a successful CRM system, W later became a Siebel (Oracle CRM) Tech Lead deploying and integrating systems to over 40 large corporate sites worldwide.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Huge systems and vertical exposure and experience
- Multi-programming language skills
- Developed key integration middleware for many applications
- Background in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Design
- Developing and Supporting Energy Sector Settlement Systems
- Application Support to SLA
- Calm, persistent, positive, and never give up attitude
W’s recent projects include:
- Developing the GUI of the Government Energy Price Guarantee Scheme for Elexon
- Contributing to the development of the EMRS ICE System
- Development and support for various small changes to Elexon’s settlement monitoring systems
W joined Engage in 2016.